Lake Nakuru is located around 160 kms on west part of Nairobi, a drive of around 2 hours 30 minutes for the public vehicles and private cars. For A Tourist safari vehicle it will take at least three Hour From Nairobi.
Pick up from your Nairobi Hotel before 0700am and leave for Nakuru with a stopover at the view poibnt to see the escarpment wall and take photos. See Mt. Longonot. Lake Naivasha and Lake Elementaita on the main highway arriving at Lake Nakuru between 1000am to 1030am.
Your Guide will collect picnic lunch at CityMax hotel and proceed for the game drive. Lake Nakuru is popular for Rhino Sanctuary and the flamingos, you will be guaranteed to see the Rhino both black and white rhinos. Flamingos do migrate and it will depend at the time of visit if they are many or few.
Enjoy your picnic lunch and continue with the game drive up to 1500hrs or 1600hrs, Leave the park and drive back to Nairobi.
1 Pax usd $280 private safari.
2 Pax usd $190 per person joining.
3 Pax usd $160 per person Joining.
4 pax usd $140 per person Joining.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour mini bus with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio
- Game drives for the tour
- Driver guide experienced in game spotting.
- Fuel, driver and car park fees, driver's allowance.
- All park entry fees for clients and lunch at lake nakuru lodge.
THE PACKAGE PRICE EXCLUDES:
- All Personal Expenses such drinks, Laundry etc
- Tips to staff e.g. gratuities to Driver/Guide.
- Travelers insurance
- Any expense not expressly specified above.